This policy describes the type of information retained by The Rozovsky Group, Inc.
September 1, 2009
This website belongs to The Rozovsky Group, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “TRG”) and is used to provide information and services to clients of TRG, prospective clients, and visitors to the website seeking information on TRG products and services.
We can contacted at our offices in Bloomfield, Connecticut Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM, except for Federal US and Connecticut State holidays.
Our mailing address is as follows:
272 Duncaster Road
Bloomfield, CT 06002
860 - 242 - 1302
Web site Content
The TRG web site located at http://www.therozovskygroup.com/ provides several services:
- Provides public information on TRG services and products.
- Free samples of newsletters and audio-visual products.
- Subscription-based newsletters and healthcare tools
- Contact information for affiliated companies in the Virtual Group (“TVG”) and an interface to contact those firms directly.
- RSS feeds and selected content from other websites, including government and private industry resources.
Data Collected from Public visitors / Users
“Public Visitors” refers to users or automated systems that connect to, or access, the TRG website and its content (including media, databases, files and any other data) without logging in via the entry of a user name or password.
Information collected on such users may include:
- IP Address
- Computer name
- Client operating system and browser, and plugins / enhancements
- Email address
- Referring website and its IP address
- Any information entered by such users into CGI or other forms on the TRG website
- Attempts to enter restricted areas of the TRG website
- Information contained within cookies placed by the TRG website
Data collected for subscription-based products
Users / visitors who create an account, profile, or maintain a subscription with TRG online or offline provide information to TRG in order to enable the functionality of the TRG website products subscribed to.
Information that you may be asked at any time, but not necessarily required to submit, include:
- Username (assigned or created by user)
- Email address
- Name, Title, and Job description / occupation
- Company / Employer
- Work Address
- Your website address
- Telephone, Mobile, and fax numbers
- Reason for having account
- Where did you hear about our services
- Who is sponsoring your account
- Subscriptions and previous subscriptions
- Payment method for previous subscriptions (note: we DO NOT retain payment information such as check numbers, or credit card information on our site. We also DO NOT accept any payment except by check sent via courier or mail).
- A user-identifiable picture that you can upload as part of your profile.
Security and Encryption
The TRG website makes use of a minimum of 128-bit SSL encryption when users log in, register, or change passwords.
Encryption is NOT used for email sent to, from, or via the TRG website. Email SHOULD NOT be used for transmitting protected or confidential information.
Third Party Web Links
The TRG web site contains many links to other websites, including government, insurers, affiliates and other resources.
When clicking on a link to a third-party website, users are leaving the TRG website and TRG is not responsible for any of the content on the other websites, including content that is damaging, defamatory, inaccurate, or violates the user’s acceptable use policy.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
TRG does NOT share any information collected via the TRG website with other firms or search engines except as noted:
- Users whose accounts are sponsored by, or paid for, by others. In such cases, information on the user account usage, last login, and information in the user account (as noted in the Data Collected sections above) may be shared with the sponsoring organization.
- TRG may share information with user’s permission with members of The Virtual Group per existing signed contracts between the user / subscriber and TRG.
Separate Terms and Conditions
Users may request that their accounts be deactivated or deleted at any time. Upon such action, the user’s sponsoring organization and employer (if an employer account) may be notified of the user’s request.